3 BEDROOM CABINS
Cabins 9-11 have either 2 or 3 bedrooms downstairs and an open-air loft with bed(s) upstairs. These are waterfront cabins and appropriate for families with children or groups. These cabins comfortably accommodate 8 people and it is possible to have one additional guest for a charge of $15 per night. (Please let us know at the time of your reservation if you’ll need to accommodate a ninth guest.)
Click on a cabin to view its photo gallery:
3 bedrooms downstairs: queen in the master bedroom, twin bunk beds in middle bedroom & queen in the third bedroom
open-air loft: 1 double bed
2 bedrooms downstairs: queen in the master bedroom, twin bed & bunk beds (top bunk is a twin, the bottom bunk is a double)
open-air loft: 1 queen
3 bedrooms downstairs: queen in the master bedroom, double in the middle bedroom, queen in the third bedroom
open-air loft: 2 twin beds
Each cabin has a full kitchen including a full-size fridge and stove/oven, coffeemaker & filters, toaster, cooking and eating utensils, glassware, pots & pans, and dishes. Other common kitchen items, including wine glasses, can be borrowed from the office at no additional charge. All cabins have a deck overlooking the water with 2 chairs and a picnic table, a Weber BBQ grill, and easy access to the beach. (Two community fire pits are available for outdoor fires.)
The bathroom has a stand-up shower, no tub. Wood-burning stoves in these cabins add to the rustic charm and can be used to heat the cabin with or without the forced-air wall heaters.
All linens, towels, soaps, and paper products are provided.
$265 per night plus tax
$235 per night plus tax–off-season (Oct 15th-March 15th) midweek (Sun-Thur)
3-night minimum: In May, September through October 15, and all holidays
2-night minimum all other times of the year
*We are full in all cabins from mid-June thru early September as we are completely booked with returning summer guests during our 7-night minimum stay.
Please note that we do NOT have televisions, telephones or internet access in any of our cabins. We do not provide daily housekeeping. Towels may be exchanged every 3 days to help conserve our island water supply.
- private beachfront deck with picnic table & chairs*
- Weber BBQ (charcoal & lighter fluid not provided)
- wood burning stove & forced-air wall heater
- complimentary self-serve firewood
- linens & towels
- paper products & soaps
- coffeemaker & coffee filters
- wine glasses (upon request in 2-3 bedroom cabins)
- full-size stove/oven and fridge
- pots & pans, plates, glassware & utensils
- many common household appliances available upon request including: blenders, hair dryers & alarm clocks
- books, games, cards & puzzles can be borrowed from office
*Please note: Left & Right Balcony Apartments share a deck.
- private beach
- epic views & sunsets
- community fire rings
- playground featuring: a fort, swings, slide, a horseshoe pit & ping-pong table
- seasonal fishing & crabbing
- complimentary boat moorings
- friendly on-site management
Paddles, oars and PFDs supplied with rentals.
- row boats (10' & 12')
- stand-up paddleboards
- kayaks (single, double & triple)