The Beachcomber cabin is our largest capacity cabin and is able to accommodate families and groups of up to 10 people. This cedar cabin boasts epic water views inside due to its floor-to-ceiling windows. The deck spans more than 40 feet and has a picnic table, deck chairs, and Weber BBQ grill. One of the two community fire pits is nearby.
There are three bedrooms downstairs, each with a queen bed, and an open-air loft with two double beds. Two bathrooms are located downstairs. One bathroom has a combination tub/shower and the other has a shower only.
The Beachcomber has a spacious kitchen and dining area equipped with a full-size fridge, stove/oven, toaster, coffeemaker & filters, cooking and eating utensils, glassware, pots & pans, and dishes. A microwave and dishwasher make cooking for a large group a breeze. Other common kitchen items, including wine glasses, can be borrowed from the office at no additional charge.
This cabin has a fireplace, central heating, and wheelchair access.
All linens, towels, soaps, and paper products are provided.
$400 per night plus tax
$350 per night plus tax–off-season (Oct 15th-March 15th) midweek (Sun-Thur)
3-nights minimum stay all year *
*We are full in all cabins from mid-June thru early September as we are completely booked with returning summer guests during our 7-night minimum stay.
Please wait while reviews are loading...
Please note that we do NOT have televisions, telephones or internet access in any of our cabins. We do not provide daily housekeeping. Towels may be exchanged every 3 days to help conserve our island water supply.
- private beachfront deck with picnic table & chairs*
- Weber BBQ (charcoal & lighter fluid not provided)
- wood burning stove & forced-air wall heater
- complimentary self-serve firewood
- linens & towels
- paper products & soaps
- coffeemaker & coffee filters
- wine glasses (upon request in 2-3 bedroom cabins)
- full-size stove/oven and fridge
- pots & pans, plates, glassware & utensils
- many common household appliances available upon request including: blenders, hair dryers & alarm clocks
- books, games, cards & puzzles can be borrowed from office
*Please note: Left & Right Balcony Apartments share a deck.
- private beach
- epic views & sunsets
- community fire rings
- playground featuring: a fort, swings, slide, a horseshoe pit & ping-pong table
- seasonal fishing & crabbing
- complimentary boat moorings
- friendly on-site management
Paddles, oars and PFDs supplied with rentals.
- row boats (10' & 12')
- stand-up paddleboards
- kayaks (single, double & triple)