This romantic and modern pine cabin sits fifty yards above the water in the forest. Across the drive from the cottage is a stairway leading to the beach and the secluded Stargazer Cabana. The cabana features a covered deck, chairs, and a side table to enjoy your morning coffee or even a sunset dinner.
Stargazer’s kitchen includes a full-size fridge and stove/oven, toaster, coffeemaker & filters, microwave, and all cooking and eating utensils, glassware, pots & pans, dishes, and wine glasses. Common kitchen items can be borrowed from the office for no additional charge.
Relax and enjoy the four-post queen bed, skylight above the bed for stargazing, Jacuzzi bathtub, and heated tile bathroom floor.
All towels and linens, soaps, and paper products are provided.
$190 per night plus tax
$160 per night plus tax–off-season (Oct 15th-March 15th) midweek (Sun-Thur)
3-night minimum: In May, September through October 15, and all holidays
2-night minimum all other times of the year
*We are full in all cabins from mid-June thru mid-Sept as we are completely booked with returning summer guests.
Please wait while reviews are loading...
Please note that we do NOT have televisions, telephones or internet access in any of our cabins. We do not provide daily housekeeping. Towels may be exchanged every 3 days to help conserve our island water supply.
- private beachfront deck with picnic table & chairs*
- Weber BBQ (charcoal & lighter fluid not provided)
- wood burning stove & forced-air wall heater
- complimentary self-serve firewood
- linens & towels
- paper products & soaps
- coffeemaker & coffee filters
- wine glasses (upon request in 2-3 bedroom cabins)
- full-size stove/oven and fridge
- pots & pans, plates, glassware & utensils
- many common household appliances available upon request including: blenders, hair dryers & alarm clocks
- books, games, cards & puzzles can be borrowed from office
*Please note: Left & Right Balcony Apartments share a deck.
- private beach
- epic views & sunsets
- community fire rings
- playground featuring: a fort, swings, slide, a horseshoe pit & ping-pong table
- seasonal fishing & crabbing
- complimentary boat moorings
- friendly on-site management
Paddles, oars and PFDs supplied with rentals.
- row boats (10' & 12')
- stand-up paddleboards
- kayaks (single, double & triple)