1 BEDROOM CABINS
Cabins 1-4 are the original waterfront log cabins and are located at the south end of the resort. These cabins comfortably accommodate 2 people and it is possible to have one additional guest for a charge of $15 per night. (Please let us know at the time of your reservation if you’ll need to accommodate a third guest.)
Each cabin has a full kitchen including a full-size fridge and stove/oven, coffeemaker & filters, toaster, cooking and eating utensils, glassware, pots & pans, dishes, and wine glasses. Other common kitchen items can be borrowed from the office at no additional charge. All cabins have a deck overlooking the water with 2 deck chairs and a picnic table, a Weber BBQ grill, and easy access to the beach. (Two community fire pits are available for outdoor fires.)
The bedroom has a queen-size bed with an unobstructed view of the beach and water. The bathroom has a stand-up shower, and no tub. Wood-burning stoves in these cabins add to the rustic charm and can be used to heat the cabin with or without the forced-air wall heaters.
All linens, towels, soaps, and paper products are provided.
$200 per night plus tax
$170 per night plus tax–off-season (Oct 15th-March 15th) midweek (Sun-Thur)
3-night minimum: In May, September through October 15, and all holidays
2-night minimum all other times of the year
*We are full in all cabins from mid-June thru mid-Sept as we are completely booked with returning summer guests.
Please wait while reviews are loading...
Please note that we do NOT have televisions, telephones or internet access in any of our cabins. We do not provide daily housekeeping. Towels may be exchanged every 3 days to help conserve our island water supply.
- private beachfront deck with picnic table & chairs*
- Weber BBQ (charcoal & lighter fluid not provided)
- wood burning stove & forced-air wall heater
- complimentary self-serve firewood
- linens & towels
- paper products & soaps
- coffeemaker & coffee filters
- wine glasses (upon request in 2-3 bedroom cabins)
- full-size stove/oven and fridge
- pots & pans, plates, glassware & utensils
- many common household appliances available upon request including: blenders, hair dryers & alarm clocks
- books, games, cards & puzzles can be borrowed from office
*Please note: Left & Right Balcony Apartments share a deck.
- private beach
- epic views & sunsets
- community fire rings
- playground featuring: a fort, swings, slide, a horseshoe pit & ping-pong table
- seasonal fishing & crabbing
- complimentary boat moorings
- friendly on-site management
Paddles, oars and PFDs supplied with rentals.
- row boats (10' & 12')
- stand-up paddleboards
- kayaks (single, double & triple)