The beachfront ground level Lodge Apartment comfortably sleeps 6 guests. It has one waterfront bedroom with a queen bed, a second bedroom with a queen bed and water view, and an open alcove with a double bed.
The kitchen is equipped with a full-size fridge and stove/oven, toaster, coffeemaker & filters, microwave, dishwasher, and all cooking and eating utensils. Other common kitchen items, including wine glasses, can be borrowed from the office at no additional charge.
The Lodge Apartment has central heat and a wood-burning stove. The covered deck has spectacular views, a Weber BBQ grill, picnic table, and deck chairs. One of the two community fire pits is nearby.
This apartment is ADA accessible.
All linens, towels, soaps, and paper products are provided.
$235 per night plus tax
$205 per night plus tax–off-season (Oct 15th-March 15th) midweek (Sun-Thur)
3-night minimum: In May, September through October 15, and all holidays
2-night minimum all other times of the year
*We are full in all cabins from mid-June thru early September as we are completely booked with returning summer guests during our 7-night minimum stay.
Please note that we do NOT have televisions, telephones or internet access in any of our cabins. We do not provide daily housekeeping. Towels may be exchanged every 3 days to help conserve our island water supply.
- private beachfront deck with picnic table & chairs*
- Weber BBQ (charcoal & lighter fluid not provided)
- wood burning stove & forced-air wall heater
- complimentary self-serve firewood
- linens & towels
- paper products & soaps
- coffeemaker & coffee filters
- wine glasses (upon request in 2-3 bedroom cabins)
- full-size stove/oven and fridge
- pots & pans, plates, glassware & utensils
- many common household appliances available upon request including: blenders, hair dryers & alarm clocks
- books, games, cards & puzzles can be borrowed from office
*Please note: Left & Right Balcony Apartments share a deck.
- private beach
- epic views & sunsets
- community fire rings
- playground featuring: a fort, swings, slide, a horseshoe pit & ping-pong table
- seasonal fishing & crabbing
- complimentary boat moorings
- friendly on-site management
Paddles, oars and PFDs supplied with rentals.
- row boats (10' & 12')
- stand-up paddleboards
- kayaks (single, double & triple)