Spend time exploring or fishing in a canoe, rowboat, kayak or stand up paddle board. Mooring buoys are available at no charge for those with larger boats. Kayak tours are available in town.
(REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY – SORRY, NO PUBLIC RENTALS)
Boats are available to rent during posted office hours only by registered guests of Beach Haven.
Life vests are provided with rental (infant to large adult sizes).
The liability waiver must be signed by guests 18 years of age or older.
Rentals are $30 & $36 daily or $100 & $110 weekly based on size of boat rented.
*Not all items are available for a weekly rental based on availability.
Boats available to rent:
–kayaks (single, double & triple)
–stand up paddleboards
–10′ & 12′ rowboats
Please note that we do NOT have televisions, telephones or internet access in any of our cabins. We do not provide daily housekeeping. Towels may be exchanged every 3 days to help conserve our island water supply.
- private beachfront deck with picnic table & chairs*
- Weber BBQ (charcoal & lighter fluid not provided)
- wood burning stove & forced-air wall heater
- complimentary self-serve firewood
- linens & towels
- paper products & soaps
- coffeemaker & coffee filters
- wine glasses (upon request in 2-3 bedroom cabins)
- full-size stove/oven and fridge
- pots & pans, plates, glassware & utensils
- many common household appliances available upon request including: blenders, hair dryers & alarm clocks
- books, games, cards & puzzles can be borrowed from office
*Please note: Left & Right Balcony Apartments share a deck.
- private beach
- epic views & sunsets
- community fire rings
- playground featuring: a fort, swings, slide, a horseshoe pit & ping-pong table
- seasonal fishing & crabbing
- complimentary boat moorings
- friendly on-site management
Paddles, oars and PFDs supplied with rentals.
- row boats (10' & 12')
- stand-up paddleboards
- kayaks (single, double & triple)