BALCONY VIEW APARTMENTS
Two apartments (Right View and Left View) are located on the second-floor of the Lodge Building. These apartments share a balcony deck with fantastic water views and stairs down to the beach. (Each apartment has its own picnic table and bbq grill.)
Each of these apartments has one bedroom with a queen bed, sliding doors leading to the balcony, and full kitchens. (Like our traditional cabins, you’ll find a full-size fridge, stove/oven, coffeemaker and filters, toaster, and all cooking and eating utensils, glassware, pots & pans, and dishes.) These more modern apartments also have microwaves and carpeted floors. Common kitchen items, like wine glasses and blenders, can be borrowed from the office at no additional charge.
$130 per night plus tax
$100 per night plus tax–off-season (Oct 15th-March 15th) midweek (Sun-Thur)
*We are full in all cabins from mid-June thru early September as we are completely booked with returning summer guests during our 7-night minimum stay.
3 night minimum: In May, September through October 15 and all holidays
2-night minimum all other times of the year
Please note that we do NOT have televisions, telephones or internet access in any of our cabins. We do not provide daily housekeeping. Towels may be exchanged every 3 days to help conserve our island water supply.
- private beachfront deck with picnic table & chairs*
- Weber BBQ (charcoal & lighter fluid not provided)
- wood burning stove & forced-air wall heater
- complimentary self-serve firewood
- linens & towels
- paper products & soaps
- coffeemaker & coffee filters
- wine glasses (upon request in 2-3 bedroom cabins)
- full-size stove/oven and fridge
- pots & pans, plates, glassware & utensils
- many common household appliances available upon request including: blenders, hair dryers & alarm clocks
- books, games, cards & puzzles can be borrowed from office
*Please note: Left & Right Balcony Apartments share a deck.
- private beach
- epic views & sunsets
- community fire rings
- playground featuring: a fort, swings, slide, a horseshoe pit & ping-pong table
- seasonal fishing & crabbing
- complimentary boat moorings
- friendly on-site management
Paddles, oars and PFDs supplied with rentals.
- row boats (10' & 12')
- stand-up paddleboards
- kayaks (single, double & triple)